Promotions & Rebates
Stay up to date with promotions, sweepstakes and contests from PENN by creating an account here.
Win a fishing trip with George Poveromo – sponsored by PURE FISHING . NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Win a fishing trip with George Poveromo (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, and the age of majority in his/her state of residence (if higher than 18). Employees of Pure Fishing, PENN Fishing, and George Poveromo, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- SPONSORS: Pure Fishing, located at 7 Science Court, Columbia, SC 29203
- TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on January 6th 2024 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on March 15th, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, visit https://www.pennfishing.com/pages/poveromosweepstakes and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration including a valid email address and phone number. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- DRAWINGS: Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around March 15th, 2024. Sponsor is the decision maker as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The potential winner will be notified by email. Each potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Sponsor within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period, or is unable to participate in or collect the prize for any reason, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason or forfeits the prize, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded.
- PRIZE: A one day / 8 HRS. fishing trip out of North Miami Beach with George Poveromo, GP Productions, Inc. (The Supplier) worth $4000,- excl. taxes. Drinks, light meal/snacks and fishing gear is incl.
Any expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to accommodations and physical travel to Miami if winner is not from the local area surrounding the event, ground transportation to and from the event, merchandise, food and beverage, travel insurance, etc. are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
The prize must be used during the 2024 calendar year. The exact timing of the one-day fishing trip will be agreed on between Winner and Supplier and is subject to availability with the Supplier as well as natural phenomena such as weather. In the event of cancellation due to unsafe weather conditions, technical issues or illness within the Suppliers organization will attempt to provide a mutually agreeable new date between the Winner and the Supplier.
The prize is non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsors’ sole discretion. No substitution or cash redemption of any Prize, or any portion thereof, is allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsors’ reserve the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Total ARV of prize: $4000.
Winner is solely responsible for all unspecified costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty, representation or guarantee of any kind by Sponsor. Transfer of Prize is not permitted without the permission of Sponsor which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion and without liability of any kind. A Prize value as stated represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of approximate retail value of prizes.
- TAXES: Each winner is responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes. Sponsor will issue winners of prizes valued at $600 or over an IRS 1099 Tax Form, and winner agrees to fully cooperate in complying with applicable governmental reporting requirements. If requested by Sponsor, the potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor an IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving the Prize. Failure to complete, sign and return a W-9 will result in the winner being disqualified, and in such case Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate winner in a random drawing from remaining eligible entries.
RELEASE: By receipt of any prize, winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsors’ and their agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsors’ reserve the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsors’ control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance and may modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsors reserve the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of South Carolina or the appropriate South Carolina State Court located in Richland County, South Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of South Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of South Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of South Carolina.
In the event of any conflict between these Official Rules and such Privacy Policies, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail only with respect to the conduct of this Sweepstakes.
- WINNER LIST: For a winner list please visit, www.purefishing.com/pages/sweepstakes-winner. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete, on or about May 15, 2024.